RPG: Super-Muppets (Summer 2005)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, it is finally here. I am your game-host for tonight if you do not mind...get it game, mind? Oh, that's not funny. Excuse me...

Super-Muppets, staring the MC Gang: When Robin was flipping through his latest DC magazine, there was a small explosion downstairs in the Muppet Labs. As a result, the Muppets found themselves sucked into a world that was not there own. Now, with new identities, new names, and new enamies, they must first, survive, and second, escape back. But with no memory of the 'real' world...how can they escape?

Game Specific Rules:

1. Each player must play one super hero
2. Each super hero has limited (no more than three) powers
3. Each player has no memory of the 'real' world until the game-host says so
4. Each player believes themselves to be the real super heros, with memories of their pervious "Metropolis" lives
5. Each player must enjoy themselves
6. No pinching

__

Game will comence on the next post...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
-- ooc --
Beau, I tried to PM you a question, but your limit is full so it wouldn't send, so I hope it's okay to just ask it on here. Forgive me if this throws off your thread. So, we can be any muppet characters? And do we just jump in and start or should everyone have established characters first?

Beauregard

Reaction score
All the Muppets felt themselves falling, then they were in their super-hero homes, with their super-hero identies intact. Moments after orienting themselves, they recieve a call calling each hero to downtown Muptropalis Central.

They must head there to recieve instructions...

*Beauregard streatches*

A hard nighty at the club...cleaning...oh, look, a call on my bleeper.

*walks slowly into cleaning closet...*

*...and emerges, The Janitor Supreme*

I better get down there...

EDIT: In answer to Mrs Pepper's questian, head to the "Role-Play Rules" thread, post your identity there, then jump in and play, any questians, post in that thread

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Meanwhile, the explosion was so powerful it reached all the way over to Sesame Street. Cookie Monster was just getting ready to eat his favorite batch of Chocolate Chip Macaroons when he felt the power of the explosion.

Cookie: Hmmm, wonder what that was?
*phone rings*
Cookie: Hello? Oh me get down there right away!! *runs to the closet and grabs cape* Faster than speeding bullet. It me, Captain COOOOKIIE (says it like in the cartoon Captain Caveman, if anyone's seen that before). Me go to Muptropalis now!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Standing and going to MC, Fantastic Fozzie stretches to the door, and squeezes his way through the key-hole.*

Sure, I have a key and could open the door; but, this way's more fun!! Wocka Wocka!!

Aaron

Reaction score
have no fear OVERDOG is here!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**Mr. Bassman hops off the bus, and begins to walk down the road. He is carrying his bass in a case slung over one arm, in the other he is holding a small amplifier. He finds the door to Mutropolis Central and lets himself in, waiting for further instruction. He sees someone else is already there (who we know is Fozzie) and nods to him in recognition.**

Hey man, do we know yet why we're here?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*walks through a wall into the main square of "Down town Muptropolis"*

Yup, sometimes when I'm not looking where I'm going I walk into things...oh, hello Captain Cookie. Didn't expect to see you here. I got an emergancy bleepy-thing.

Ahh, wocka wocka to you, sir. Hey, Floyd...does anyone know why we are here? Is anyone else comign I wonder, looks like all of us super-heros have been summon-afied...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Me not sure why me here, me just got call to come quickly. Maybe we find out soon. Me hope so, me was making favorite chocolate chip mackeroons.