RPG: Super-Muppets (Summer 2005)

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Wait up...erm...no one waits for anybody in this town...
Ha, you're telling me, and I had just got here! And I wonder where this biker bacon guy could be... maybe at a diner getting brunch? Ahee hee...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not a bad suggestion. *Talking to Mr. Bassman in back seat. And you know I vaited till ewerybody was on board here in the car.
Bo, you OK back there? *Knows Captain Cookie, Janitor Supreme, Ludo the Great and InvisoMonster are all in back seat with Mr. Bassman.

Looks like eweryone else vill have to meet us back at the Bat Manor.

Hmmm, you think...
*Turns to Super Swine and asks. Vas Mr. Bassman's a good suggestion? Ve'll check it out while inspecting those Penguin figures ve took from the robbery. Ve'll crack this X and Bacon's eggshell yet.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*inviso's himself back* Sorry. I seem to get carried away with my inviso. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......Hmmmmm one glove? A pequin? And two action figures?
He's a man with a missing glove. So he must be getting cold hand? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......

I know he works at North Pole. Thats where pengins live. The two action figures are made at the North Pole. Thats it. I know who it is. Its Santa Claus!

*gets a weird look from everyone expect for Captain Cookie* What? It could happen.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whoever he be he has the Atomic Diamond Devise...

...I think BattyMan is ri-ght, let's go back to Bat-Manure and pick up the trails from there...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Back at the manor... Trying to make a joke again Bo? Vell, it's OK.
Come on, my butler Carter's already vaiting for us.
*All go upstairs and start talking about the day's activities in heroics... And some of their lives as friends usually do.

Hmmm, don't think it vas Santa InwisoMonster. No, these figures are Made in China by a company ve all respect wery much. But this willain's name... X and Bacon... Hmmm, I have a few hunches. Vill have to add them up in my computer downstairs.

Uh, anyone vant anything to drink?

*Carter stands ready to tend to the heroes.
*OoC: BTW: Carter's the butler from the Howard Tubman sketches frrom Muppets Tonight.

Vibs

Reaction score
*A loud CRASH is heard and Red crashes through the big window that used to be the castle's pride but now it's just a big mess and a lot of broken glass*

*Everybody stares at the mess, then at Red*

Red: *Gets up from the floor* Don't worry I'm okay!! *Looks at window* What a waste of glass, but then again building a castle with a tall window on a hill in the middle of a wood is pretty dumb!!
ANyway, guess what all?? The villians didn't steal the eiffeltower, Akropolis, The Opera House, The little mermaid, The pyramids, Buckingham Palace, Hollywood or The Ice Cap!!

... What have you been up to? Having cocktails....??!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Carter starts cleaning away the glass, and admonishing The Red Streak at the same time. *Carter says that the castle is perfectly located, this has been the Von Count family home for many generations.

Meanwhile, downstairs in the batty-cave...

Vibs

Reaction score
It wasn't MY fault that the window was right there!! Suddenly it just appeared, I told it to move but it just stood there looking silly!! - I could as well have been talking to a wall!! - Really...

*Rushes down in the Battycave to the others*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm, the tests on the Penguin action figures have come back. Let me see.
*Types information on computer.

The letter X is the 24th letter in the alphabet. And the name "X and Bacon" suggests it's a play on vords of the popular breakfast combination of eggs and bacon. Vait! Eggs come 12 to ewery carton in dozens. and 24 divided by 2 is 12. And the number 12 was bought by Ernie vhen he vas trying to make breakfast for him and Bert that one time. If I remember correctly, he bought that number 12 from...
Of course! I know who X and Bacon is. It makes sense. That's why he had the Penguin action figures, seeing as how he himself is a peddler of ill-gotten merchandise. Yes, ill-gotten because those Penguins aren't on sale until this veekend at the San Diego ComicCon. And the only other vay he could've gotten them vould be by stealing them from the OMGCNFO varehouses.

*Runs upstairs to tell others the villain's secret identity.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Meets up with The Red Streak as they're both either coming or going to the cave downstairs. Yes, come on, I have news about our willainous foe. Ve have to tell the others quickly. After that, ve can follow up on this lead and find the hideout or the plans this rascal has for the ADD machine.