RPG: Super-Muppets (Summer 2005)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
If the glove don't fit, you must acquit!!

*Waited to say that one!*

Okay, tell us what? What do you know about the willain? Um, villain??

Beauregard

Reaction score
*sipping martinnies*

Well..this super hero life does have some benefits...

...still...we really should be getting after that ADD device...hmmm, adding? Anyway, I'm going to call up my penguin friends...*dials* Do you know anything about...oh, sorry...Qwack, quack, qwark?...Weird, that penguin was speaking frenchy...

They say they havn't sold their figures to anyone. So whoever did it, is working the black market trading. A trator...trador? Weird...*wondrs off talking to self*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ah! The villain is a SCALPER! Buys rare action figures and sells them at higher prices!!

So, if we can figure the glove and the sock and...*GASP!* It's SHARI LEWIS?!?!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*frowns*

No..I think we should figure the X into this thing...X marks the treasure map, X is a kiss, X ends the wordy fox, X....ray? His name is Ray?? No..um...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The diamond is probably being used as a laser splitting device for some atomic x-ray beam. The glove and sock are probably all parts of some clothing the villian was usuing as a means to insulate his or her hands from heat.

*Thinks for a second*
Nah, that'd be too smart!

Vibs

Reaction score
X = Extra!

X = E = Energy = ....

I'll use my Extra Energy Power!!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Weeeell, let's see what the Count has up his sleeve, of, it's just a handkercheif.

Streaky, stop that Extra Energy Power! Put that Map down!

*snatches Map from air*

How do you fold these things...oh, look, a breakfast cafe signal, i mean, sign. And, guys, look, "Eggs'n'Backon 'R' Us"

Wha twerable gramm...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
We should go to Eggs place. Even if we find no X and Bacon man, we can eat food! Maybe they have chocolate chippy egss.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And a glass oof cookie juice? Vell, here's vhat I know so far. This business with the glove is leading you avay from the crook's identity. To my recollection, there was no glove recovered from the crime scene. Just a biker's helmet, an odd sock and the Penguin action figures. After putting 2 and 2 together, I've deduced the willain's identity to be no other than Lefty the Salesman. He's been peddling his vares on the streets of Sesame Street for years now, praeying on the unsuspecting public's inwisible cash along vith a lucrative black market career. But now he's steppin up to the big stage. The helmet vas left behind cause he didn't need it, though he's still on his motorcycle en route to the San Diego Comic Con. He plans to stupify eweryone there with his ADD laser machine, then stuff all the Penguin figures into his remaining socks to sell on the black market. Ve must stop him before he gets there... And decides to clean up the Super Grover figures too!

So, vhat's our plan Bo? Are ve gonna rush to the convention to put a stop to this daring plan before the conwention opens this veekend?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I say that if he's got Pengins he ain't gunna sell then at that convention, but in Muptropplis...but...more important he has the ADD...Wait! Left isn't right! Yet the clues lead us to...Lefty X and Bacon....Lex? Maybe...I figure, what if Lefty the Saleperson and Lex Luthor have combinnified their forces?

I figure we should get to the eggs place...