Role Play: Muppets Go Camping - Mountain Muppets

G-MAN

Reaction score
Gonzo:Thank you Fozzie, I just remembered that Crazy Harry got seperated from us when we entered, so I just figured...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok everyone hide.

There's about to be a big boom about to happen.

*ducks back down*

P

Philo and Gunge

Okay, um... eh, your next question is.... "What kind of object does dynamite and bombs fall under?"

A. Ex.... (reading the sign that says "exlosions")...plorsions.
B. Ducks
C. Pork and beans

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
ZEB: Pork n beans!
JEB: Close e'nuff! Eplosions!!
ZEB: I still smell somethin'...(looks back) Uh, oh! Hey, bro'?
JEB: Not now, dinghead! I'm winnin these questions!
ZEB: We're kinda what's on fire!
JEB: HUH?! (looks back) LAN'SAKES! We gonna blow up! RUN!!

Having finally realized that their dynamite was about to blow up in their pockets, they took off running up the cave--forgetting that they could pull the TNT from their back pockets and throw it--carrying their guns with them.

Halfway to the top, the dynamite exploded, sending them out the mouth of the cave flynig through the air as if blown out of a cannon, and they were never heard from again. But, the explosion caused two things to happen then. One, all the loose gold and gems that was stuck into the walls of the cave were blown loose, out, and down into Fraggle Rock; the second, a cave in happened near the mouth of the cave.

Fozzie and the others gathered up some of the gold realizing it would pay for the taxes on the Theater and the Boarding House, but it would seem that they were now stuck in Fraggle Rock, except...
Say, Gobo--wasn't there a hole that you came out of near the campsite? Can't you take us there?

McFraggle

Reaction score
(Looking at all the gold)

Man, this is a lot of money.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Say, Gobo--wasn't there a hole that you came out of near the campsite? Can't you take us there?

Yea fellow me.

P

Philo and Gunge

Philo and Gunge: Well, I guess this is goodbye. It was nice meeting all of you, it was a fun RPG. Good luck getting out of the Rockies! Hmm, oh, heck. We'll go with you.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Sure, come on along. We can ship you back when you're ready to go home. I think Kermit has Doc's address somewhere.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
*picks up one of the hunks of gold*

Shiny…

*sticks gold in mouth and swallows*