Role Play: Muppets Go Camping - Mountain Muppets

P

Philo and Gunge

Erine81981 said:
Hope theres someone who can help us?
We could go through that hole in the wall Doc made for us, get Sprocket and get him to scare away the hunters.

G-MAN

Reaction score
*idea*

Gonzo:Hey mister hillbilly, are you having fun?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Suddenly confused by Gonzo's presence, Jeb and Zeb turn and aim their guns right at his nose.
JEB: What's that ugly thing?
ZEB: I dunno! Whatever that is it's ugly!
JEB: I know, I ain't never seen no nose look like that before--no offense to the little blue guy behind it there.

Guns are suddenly cocked and the hillbillies press their guns against the weirdo.

JEB: Now, you can tell us where all them gold and diamonds are that is supposed to be in that cave, and how soon you an your friends can get up there and start diggin out what's still stuck in them cave walls!!
ZEB: Yeah, or end up on our dinner plates, you turkey!
*Afraid for his friends' life, Fozzie gets a bright idea and throws his voice, and a pebble, away from himself and his friends (he learned to throw his voice working with Chucky, but that's a different story).*

Ah-hey! HEY YOU!! You two hillbillies come over here and get me if your so big and bad!!

*Thinks to himself: That'll do it!*

G-MAN

Reaction score
Gonzo:Cool, as long as the cooking is slow and painful.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Pops up from behind the rock.*

Gonzo! You can't let somebody cook you! You'll be--erm---dead?

*Rifles aim at him now.*

Great! Oh, just great! Look everybody, here stands 'bear stew.' I want my mommy!!

G-MAN

Reaction score
Gonzo: (whispering to Fozzie) Listen, if we can just get those two dummies over there to say anything regarding e-x-p-l-o-s-i-o-n-s, then Crazy Harry will save the day.)

P

Philo and Gunge

(P&G walk up to a microphone)

Gunge (in deep voice): STOP YOU HUNTERS! I AM THE VOICE OF GOD! I DEMAND YOU LEAVE THESE CREATURES ALONE! YES, LEAVE THEM ALONE OR I'LL... (microphone short circuits)
Philo: Oh, joy. :rolleyes:

P

Philo and Gunge

G-MAN said:
Listen, if we can just get those two dummies over there to say anything regarding e-x-p-l-o-s-i-o-n-s, then Crazy Harry will save the day.
(not to double post or anything but)

That's a good idea! (Gunge is suddenly in blue-sliverish tuxedo and toupe) Annnnnnnddddddd welcome to... YOU....CAN'T...WIN! Our contestants today are Jeb and Zeb! Okay, your question is: name what kind of product Wile E. Coyote uses to blow things up?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
*pokes head out from behind rock, notices what looks like a fuse sticking out one of the hillbillies back pockets and start drooling*

Dyyyyyyyynaaaaaaaaaamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite…

*walks up behind the hillbillies in a hypnotised state and holds a lighter up to the 'fuse'*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
ZEB: Er, uh...TNT, or, no, Dynamite--well, it could be just about anything explosive.
JEB: Gunpowder? Fire?
ZEB: Yeah, he used to bomb the ... road...runner...something smells like it's burnin'!
JEB: I reckon it does, Zeb. Anyways, that crazy Coyote used to blow stuff up.
HAAA!! *Psst, Gonzo, Philo/Gunge, great idea getting Crazy Harry in here!!*