Questions about anything

AquaGGR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
If "Bronies" refers to guys who watch MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC, then what do they call little girls within the target audience that watch?
Pegasisters, according to Wikipedia.

Bridget

Reaction score
My question: Does Miss Piggy's hair work in a way in which there are two ear holes at the top of her "wigs", so that it can be switched when necessary?

Drtooth

Reaction score
If "Bronies" refers to guys who watch MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC, then what do they call little girls within the target audience that watch?
How about this?

If Star Trek fans are called Trekkies, why aren't Star Wars fans called Warzies? Or...or anything for that matter.

And what do you call Scooby-Doo fans? Scooby-Doobies? Dooheads? How come Bronies, Trekkies, and Deadheads are the only fan base that has a nickname? And on the subject of Hasbro, do you call G.I. Joe fans Joes?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Basically, it means it's on its way to you.

Now, here's a burning question I have... why is it that shows and movies of the 60s or even 70s are considered to "age better" than shows and movies of the 80s? Is there something about bellbottoms, large-collared shirts, go-go boots, peace medallions, long hippy hair, psychedelic music, bright and vivid colors that transcends decades and generations better than wild and all-out glam, punk movements, leg warmers, big hair and mullets, synthesized and electronic music, and neon and pastelly colors do?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Perhaps, but I mean writing aside, I'm talking about the obvious 60s culture apparently "ages better" than 80s culture.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Like I always say, we remember the good stuff, and forget there was garbage. In 20 years, y'think anyone's going to remember Rules of Engagement or Better with You?