Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, sometime back, she went public saying that she had sex with a ghost, despite her publicist basically saying, "Yeah, if that really happened or not, that's not something I would go public with, people are gonna think you've lost your mind."

She swears it happened.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah, sometime back, she went public saying that she had sex with a ghost, despite her publicist basically saying, "Yeah, if that really happened or not, that's not something I would go public with, people are gonna think you've lost your mind."

She swears it happened.
So? Maybe she's a ghostbuster in her spare time.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Why does the N64-era Mario look so weird compared to today's Mario?

'90s:

'00s:

I think it has something to do with his head becoming wider.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
I'm guessing it's either too subtle or I'm just seeing things. :smirk:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
No, I see it too. I think the front of his face, like in the jaw area, is less flat.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
At the end of "Muppets Take Manhattan", we see Kermit and Piggy getting married.
Did Kermit get to have a bachelor party beforehand? Did Fozzie and friends take him out to Hooter's? And if so, who did they get to jump out of the cake?

Did Piggy's bridal party take her to Chippendale's?

These are the kinds of thoughts I have when the lady at the supermarket express checkout line has MORE than ten items (she's got a friggin' SHOPPING CART full!) and they're letting her through. So I have time on my hands to think.