Questions about anything

minor muppetz

Reaction score
At the end of "Muppets Take Manhattan", we see Kermit and Piggy getting married.
Did Kermit get to have a bachelor party beforehand? Did Fozzie and friends take him out to Hooter's? And if so, who did they get to jump out of the cake?

Kermit couldn't have had a bachelor party beforehand. He had amnesia, and the other Muppets found him within a few hours of the play/wedding, there wouldn't have been enough time for a bachelor party.

And if they took him to Hooter's, that would depend on if there was a Hooter's in Manhattan (or close enough) in 1984 (I don't know for sure).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How come so many hurricanes have been named "Invest" this year? I thought they just simply repeated a cycle until there's a particularly historic hurricane (Katrina, Ike, Sandy, etc.) then they retire those names?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They animals that don't have belly buttons are the ones that lay eggs, so does that mean Patricia Heaton lays eggs?

AquaGGR

Reaction score
The songs I buy from iTunes don't display or even have the publisher info anymore, does anybody know how to fix it?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
What WAS the point of Sega making 32x CD games? You were required to have both a Sega CD and a Sega 32X (and, obviously, a Sega Genesis), but the 32x CD games were just CDs. Did the discs have some way of detecting if a 32X was connected?

Just now I thought, "at least people wouldn't need to buy a new system to play those games if they had all three systems", but then I realize that if there was a Sega 32x CD system people could (most likely) save money with just one system. I know there were plans for a Sega Neptune which would have been a 32x that could be played without being attached to the Genesis, but I'm pretty sure those 32x CD games weren't completed games for the Neptune (I think Neptune would have been a cartidge-based system).

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Why do they have catchers for T-ball games? Saw a clip of a game, with a catcher behind home plate with his glove and gear on, crouched to catch any strikes coming his way.
There's no pitcher. The batter walks up to the stand where the ball is resting, swings (hopefully without striking out, which would be totally embarrassing), and runs to first base.

In the name of all that's reasonable... WHY IS THE CATCHER THERE???!!!!
Can some T-ball jock help me out?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Probably, I'll buy that.

I do feel bad for the unfortunate kids who get three swings at the T-ball and still strike out. That is a sad state of affairs.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know there's licensing fees and royalties that have to be paid for use of a song in TV and movies and such... but what about print material, such as newspaper comic strips, comic books, greeting cards, and such? I heard of a writer who actually got sued by Irving Berlin's estate for quoting a verse from one of his songs in his book without permission.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If "Bronies" refers to guys who watch MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC, then what do they call little girls within the target audience that watch?