Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Are these serious questions, or are you just being rhetorical?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh. I should have guessed... somehow, this thread always ends up turning into silliness.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, let's get serious again.

If all it took was a petition with 40,000 signatures on it to get a trashy reality series like ALL MY BABIES' MAMAS off the air before it even debuted, then what all would it take to pull OTHER trashy reality series from the air?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Okay, let's get serious again.

If all it took was a petition with 40,000 signatures on it to get a trashy reality series like ALL MY BABIES' MAMAS off the air before it even debuted, then what all would it take to pull OTHER trashy reality series from the air?
Even trashy reality shows have their fans, and it would be impossible to just pull the plug because not even 1% of the population hates it :stick_out_tongue:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I doubt it. How she got to play Joan Jett in The Runaways I'll never understand. Although, her range of emotion branched from just being miserable to being angry and miserable. So that's something I guess :stick_out_tongue:
Hollywood these days is the Emperor's New Clothes. We're supposed to pretend these people can act. :wink: