Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I like Billy the Exterminator, Nostalgia Critic, World's Dumbest..., Train, bacon, Adam the Woo, not necessarily in that order.

I used to really like Mike Mozart as well before he went all political, and later a sell out when he finally returned to toy reviews. I actually used to like Annoying Orange too, but it kind of got old quickly.

I REALLY wanted to like The Big Bang Theory and Suburgatory, they seemed like they were going to be unique and different, but I soon realized they're just like any other sitcom where sex and attractive characters are the selling points.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
A lot of banks have drive-through ATMs so you can access your money when the bank is closed. The menu gives your option of several languages- English, Spanish, etc., but the keys are also embossed in Braille.

So how many blind drivers are out there who need money?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Forget the possibility of blind drivers... What about the blind customers who try to use that DD ATM machine with the Braille buttons? This was a rant of mine from ages ago when my mom pointed it out to me for the first time when we saw one. Oh! The machine has an "A" and "B" button in Braille so I'll know which button to press when the screen asks me to press one. Yeah... And how will I know which button to press if I can't see what's on the screen itself?! Another victory for inventions in stupid futility.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
And if/when the money does come out, how can a blind person tell the difference between the bills? Coins are easy, due to their sizes and dimes and quarters have ridges on them, pennies and nickels don't. But does a $20 feel different than a $50?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
To me, I tell dimes apart from pennies by their relative sizes instead of ridging.

As for bills, they all feel the same, at least to me. So what I do is keep the lesser denominations on the outside, then stack bills in progressive increasing order on top of each other, face up. Someone points out to me which bill is what denomination and if they're face up of course though.

mr3urious

Reaction score
A lot of banks have drive-through ATMs so you can access your money when the bank is closed. The menu gives your option of several languages- English, Spanish, etc., but the keys are also embossed in Braille.

So how many blind drivers are out there who need money?
I remember seeing an episode of Penn & Teller: Bull****! about the Americans with Disabilities Act that covered that.

It seems like more legal butt-covering than anything else because the banks might be way too afraid of handicapped people suing them for not complying with the ADA.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Wait, Ed, are you blind? How do you operate the computer? I'm sorry for my obliviousness.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why has the Atkins Diet made a comeback? That was, like, so 2004...

Plus, nobody even liked it THEN...