Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
and it would be impossible to just pull the plug because not even 1% of the population hates it :stick_out_tongue:
Well, again, all it took was a petition with 40,000 signatures to get ALL MY BABIES' MAMAS pulled, and there's plenty on the air that's far more offensive than a billionaire rap star who has 11 kids with 10 different women.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, again, all it took was a petition with 40,000 signatures to get ALL MY BABIES' MAMAS pulled, and there's plenty on the air that's far more offensive than a billionaire rap star who has 11 kids with 10 different women.
Yeah, but like you said, it hadn't premiered yet. If the shows have good ratings already, they aren't likely to pull them

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I see using the word "gay" as an adjective has been brought back to people's attention, so much so that we now actually have PSAs on TV telling us to stop saying, "That's so gay" when describing something, which gets me to thinking... HOW did we end up going towards saying things like that in the first place? I mean, who thought it made sense to start describing things that look weird or unusual as "gay"?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Where do you get the seeds to plant seedless watermelons?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Just what is instagram? I actually want to know from someone who has used it, not a snarky remark from someone who never has.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I heard that it is basically twitter, but all the posts are pictures. So you just keep posting pictures. Which is kind of dumb.

(Hope that helps)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think it's supposed to be like a Photobucket-type of thing, only it's connected to your Twitter account, so like you have a way of uploading and storing photos on your Twitter account/profile.

I THINK.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I see...the only reason why I'm asking is someone on tumblr is nagging me to make one...which is strange since my tumblr is an ask blog for a fictional character...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why is suicide considered a "cowardly act"? Well, for criminals, anyway? I honestly don't understand that.

I mean, yeah, fleeing from authorities and such, yeah, that's pretty cowardly, but I just don't see how the criminal killing himself is cowardly. An act of desperation? Yes. An act of stupidity? Perhaps. But an act of cowardice? I don't think so. I wouldn't call it an act of courage either, but if the criminal is WILLING to kill himself, I just fail to see how it's cowardly.