Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I just recieved a Yorick Avatar, but I can't get it into my main settings. It says 64x64x16, so I don't know if it is too big or not, and if it is I don't know how to fix it either way, it doesn't come up when I try to put it in.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
E-mail me your avatar(s) and I will make the necessary adjustmentes (if needed) and add it to your account. The highest resolution (bigger than image) you can send the better.

Mark Filton

Reaction score
Hey, is there any help for me? My avatar was supposed to be a humorous thing for Johnny Fiama, with a funny thing about "Revenge is a dish served cold" and laughing at the Godfather movies but but it's spaghetti and the REVENGE is COLD SPAGHETTI :big_grin: Nobody likes cold spaghetti!!!! :wink:

But I can't put a message beside the avatar like before. I can make two more scenes: One is a picture of Johnny Fiama and the other a picture of the words "Revenge is a dish best served cold" and then my same old spaghetti picture.

3 little pictures running on a loop. If I send you the pictures can you do that? Because my avatar looks stupid without a message, but I like it because it's different.

It's okay if the answer is no, you can't always get what you want in life :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I always thought the plate of spaghetti was funny by itself; you have to admit to its originality--not many people have food as an avatar.

Mark Filton

Reaction score
WAIT A MINUTE

Let's try this.

How about one of you experts posts the instructions for making one of these things with Imageready, and then we go and try to make them ourselves?

How about it :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, someone once linked me to an animated Fozzie avatar, and I lost it!! Can whoever it was PLEASE re-link me?

Benjamina

Reaction score
I would like to know where to get any avators...I can't seem to find where to get them...I need help to. Thanks!

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Just say what you would like to have as an avatar and someone will try to help you with it.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Hey, Phil, how do I get my old avatar back? Or do I have to get a whole new one?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have your old avatar saved on your computer somewhere? Only one avatar is saved per member on the forum.

If I helped you set up your avatar (forgive me for not remembering), I may have it here. Let me know what it was and I will check.

Status
Not open for further replies.