1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Phillip Administrator

Due to the many new members and the frequent requests we get for avatar help, this discussion has been created and will be at the top of our "Website and Forum" folder. This thread is where you can request help with all aspects of your avatar.

You can add an avatar by clicking on the “user control panel” link above. Then, choose “edit options” and you can then upload an image from your hard drive to use with your account. Since linking images from free Web sites is increasingly difficult, we will host one image per member for free. The image should be a maximum of 64 by 64 pixels. If your image is too large or if you need help finding an image, please politely post in this discussion that you are needing avatar help. It's important that you not take an avatar of another forum member. Each picture is representative of a unique person.
  2. Navarre New Member

:) It works too. Thanks Phillip and James for your help today.
  3. the great prawn New Member

Hi, im not sure if someone already has the avatar i am using at the moment, just to make sure, can some make me another pepe avatar please, thank you

:rolleyes: the great prawn
  4. Fozzie Bear Moderator

I can make you a pretty stinky avatar! :)

Email me at FozzieMup@hotmail.com Subject"AVATAR" and send me who you want a picture of and the picture.
  5. sarah_yzma Active Member

i want several stinky avatars!;)

Sarah
  6. sugarbritchez Active Member

I want an Ojo Avatar...possibly with Snow Bear in it too.....
  7. sugarbritchez Active Member

do you use something like photoshop to make the avatars?
  8. scarecroe Active Member

9. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Tell me what you want and I'll rub my socks on them for you!

FOZ:o
  10. sugarbritchez Active Member

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Did I mention Thank you?:flirt:
  11. sarah_yzma Active Member

woo hooo!

Sarah
  12. scarecroe Active Member

No prob, babe :cool:
  13. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Hey, someone emailed me for a Janice avatar...I lost the email address, so if you see this and it was you, email me again:

fozziemup@aol.com

FOZ
  14. puppets_etc Member

I have a picture of the Chef with smoke coming out of his ears, can anyone help me out with that? I've been working on them at home on Photoshop. I can get them to 64X64, but they are still too big. HELP! (one like Radionate (flashy) would be WONDERFUL!)

Deb
  15. scarecroe Active Member

You mean you want it animated?

Send it on over to me, and I'll see what I can do.

srh@nospam.shore.net (remove the obvious)
  16. Thijs Member

I got some requests too for avatars. But I have to disappoint you, I don't have the opportunity and time anymore to make them, and besides, Scarecroe is the expert, so ask him.

greetings,

Thijs

ps Scarecroe: can you edit my avatar by removing the red stuff around Tommie's face? I mean a 'transparant' avatar, like what you did to Sarah's Pepe-avatar.
  17. scarecroe Active Member

Do you have a larger version of that pic? If so, email it to me at the address I provided earlier. If not, I'll just work with that one.
  18. BlueFrackle Active Member

Scott,

Use the picture on this page at Sesame World, He is Tommie !

See ya
  19. scarecroe Active Member

Tommie, how's this one?

http://scarecroe.com/files/tommie_avatar.gif

BlueFrackle, yeah your site is the first one I went to, but I found that picture everywhere and I thought the user Tommie might like to have a picture that's not used so much on the web.
  20. BlueFrackle Active Member

Scott,

I thought of that one too, But i thought with the hat was nice.

see ya
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.