Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to the many new members and the frequent requests we get for avatar help, this discussion has been created and will be at the top of our "Website and Forum" folder. This thread is where you can request help with all aspects of your avatar.

You can add an avatar by clicking on the “user control panel” link above. Then, choose “edit options” and you can then upload an image from your hard drive to use with your account. Since linking images from free Web sites is increasingly difficult, we will host one image per member for free. The image should be a maximum of 64 by 64 pixels. If your image is too large or if you need help finding an image, please politely post in this discussion that you are needing avatar help. It's important that you not take an avatar of another forum member. Each picture is representative of a unique person.

Navarre

Reaction score
:smile: It works too. Thanks Phillip and James for your help today.

the great prawn

Reaction score
Hi, im not sure if someone already has the avatar i am using at the moment, just to make sure, can some make me another pepe avatar please, thank you

:rolleyes: the great prawn

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
i want several stinky avatars!:wink:

Sarah
Tell me what you want and I'll rub my socks on them for you!

FOZ:embarrassed:

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Did I mention Thank you?:flirt:

Status
Not open for further replies.