Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saginaw

Reaction score
Just checkin' to see if my avatar pops up. No need to reply. Thanks.

--Saginaw

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Magic...

hey how do you animate stuff like that? I mean I have photoshop and alot of other fancy photo programs that my dad has and I have no clue how to use (well i sota do) can any one tell me how?

jediX

Reaction score
What you are referring to is most likely an animated gif. You have to make each individual frame and then compile them together. I used to use a standalone program to make them, but it's long gone. I bet Photoshop has an option to do them; after all, it IS like $600 to buy for crying out loud.

BJC899

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
hey how do you animate stuff like that? I mean I have photoshop and alot of other fancy photo programs that my dad has and I have no clue how to use (well i sota do) can any one tell me how?
Since you have Photoshop, at the top of your screen (Open Photoshop 1st), click where it says "File" go down to "Jump To" and then click "Adobe ImageReady"

Thats whats I use for my animated .gif stuff. It's fairly easy to use, but some tricks you have to learn from experiance.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
BJC899 said:
Since you have Photoshop, at the top of your screen (Open Photoshop 1st), click where it says "File" go down to "Jump To" and then click "Adobe ImageReady"

Thats whats I use for my animated .gif stuff. It's fairly easy to use, but some tricks you have to learn from experiance.
Hmmm.... Dont see it, I have the "adobe photoshop limited edition" wonder if that has some thing to do with it, but its not there, at all. :frown:

BJC899

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
Hmmm.... Dont see it, I have the "adobe photoshop limited edition" wonder if that has some thing to do with it, but its not there, at all. :frown:
Oh, try doing a search on your computer for "ImageReady"
You can also download a flash program.

Sorry. :frown:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok I'm poor and I don't have any type of softwear that will make anamated avatar. So can some one help me? Ok I have a pic of Oscar. Now I'm going to make him wearing a santa hat and beard. I'm going to draw it first. So then I want to make it were Oscar comes out of his trashcan and say Bah Humbug. Now I can draw everything that I need but I need someone to make it move to how I want it. Is someone out there that I can have some help w/ this?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I had this awesome animated avatar of my Bunsen & Beaker in the lab that I made using my Palisades figures and my camera as a stop motion camera. It was too big to use here so I used it at Palisades board.

This "Anime-Kermit" that I'm using now is something I drew, he was actually full bodied, but I shrank him down to look better. I'm drawing all the main charachters in this fasion, it'll be cool.

ANYWAY, I have an animated avatar of the Animal figure opening and closing his mouth and eyes, I'll give it to whoever wants it, but I will have to fix it up so it fits on this board.

Any takers? My gift to a devoted Muppet fan.

SaraJayne

Reaction score
I need some help with my avatar. I have a clip I want to use, and it is within the requirments (or so I thought) but it's still too big. I was wondering if someone could help me get an avatar of a muppet penguin. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.