New Muppet Youtube videos

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Yeah I've been sent the videos allot also little do my friends know the muppets are my top friends on myspace and I've subscribed to them all on youtube.

I totally agree with what that person had to say in the article, these videos are a step in the right direction.
This is something I will praise Disney for up and down till the cows come home and then tell the cows about it to.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ditto Sesame Street, which has become a major player in the online nostalgia industry, as Elmo-hating thirtysomethings massage long-dormant neurons with the sound of the Pointer Sisters counting to 12.
Oh guys? I think were being watched. Lol!

Beaker.

Beaker is the #1 channel subscribed this month on YouTube.

NUMBER ONE.

Statler and Waldorf are #11, The Swedish Chef is #14, and Gonzo is #15. Amazing. A-MAZING! ! !

D'is is a GOOD thing, hokay! :excited:
That is so awesome! *is excited*:smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Beaker is well over one million video views now!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
YAY! This is so awesome! Disney: Way to go! We need more! TV shows and movies STARRING the Muppets, not guest starring them. This is way cool. I asked to be friends and posted to their accounts. This is so cool. I love Muppets!

Puppetainer

Reaction score
Fan-freakin-tastic! The Muppets are back! Of course they never really left, so...I guess the Muppets are still here! But I guess that sounds kind of weird, so...um...the Muppets are....well...they are...the Muppets! Thank goodness for that! The world can always use a little more silly.

mummytomb

Reaction score
It would seem that they've taken one gag and repeated it several times. We're not seeing anything new here. I'm not impressed yet.
Kudos to Disney for finally getting something done,though. Great investment(SARCASM)!

Redsonga

Reaction score
-.-
Running gags were always a big part of the muppets IMHO..I don't think that makes them bad though :wink:.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
mummytomb said:
It would seem that they've taken one gag and repeated it several times. We're not seeing anything new here. I'm not impressed yet.
Kudos to Disney for finally getting something done,though. Great investment(SARCASM)!
Yes, because Youtube is known for superior, thought-provoking, goal-directed videos (sarcasm).

Let the official Muppets show the posers how it's done....
LOL...