New Muppet Party Game GCN PS2

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
It's funny how there will be more vacation action figures like someone mentioned before, i mean look at fozzie! the straw hat! The figs are better of coures.

I feel animal could have a little more color in him but that could all change. I hope there are some free roming levels in the game, like boat racing or scoobadiving, I KNEW there would be shuffle board!! I just knew it!

The pic of all the Muppet's in front of the ship was what i was expecting, i hope there is some funny story to go with it. I thought it was odd that the review said it was unlikey that the characters are performed by there real voices when the past two muppet games were, but i think they mean that as in many of the disney games don't have the orignal voices so it's nice the Muppet ones have them.

Zack) Rowlf the, Well we did see Rowlf's face on the pool table;-)Dog.

beaker

Reaction score
checked out the screenshots for Muppet cruise, saw the videos for all the levels of On With The Show. Why do I feel the sudden urge to weep, and not for joy?

Oh well, least we have Muppets Inside CD-Rom!

towels

Reaction score
Is Animal really taller than the other five? Maybe I need to open the playset and check 'cause I trust Ken...
:halo:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Aahaha! I LOVE IT!
Same pic's reused besides the Kermit and Piggy, but that is really cool! thanks for posting! it's my new background!!!!

but where is Pepe?

Zack,