New Muppet Party Game GCN PS2

Luke

Reaction score
I saw the photos on the website - it just looks like they have one Muppet booth with a TV/Console where you can play the game. Couldn't see any decent screenshots yet though. Wouldn't suprise me if they have a Muppet appearance over the coming days.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
TDK had some E3 babes :smile: and some UFC guys there from the pictures that I saw. It look like some IGN.com's links are working for some of their E3 article including Muppets. I will keep you guys post if I find any pics. The only problem with most of the video game site with E3 coverage, is that you have to pay a fee to get unlimited access like IGN Insider. Oh who, Sega has updated their page with videos of the new Sonic game, Sonic Heroes. Nintendo also has E3 coverage at their site as well as Sony and Xbox.

supertulip

Reaction score
They have two screens for playing it, I guess one is for the gamecube, I couldn't really see that one, and one is for the PS2. We stopped and played the PS2 one for a while - actually I just watched, I'm not so good with a PS2 controller but my husband played. We got to see about four of the minigames I think.

Tulip

WiGgY

Reaction score
How do the graphics look, are there voices, and what characters appear in the game?

supertulip

Reaction score
You get to play as Animal, Fozzie, Kermit or Piggy. The voices sounded alright - is very hard to tell as E3 is soooooooo very loud. The guy demoing it let us know that the voices were done by the original talent - I let his little mistake slide. The characters didn't look fantastic to me but I haven't really seen the other Muppet console games so I don't have much to compare them to. But the game looked very cute and fun.

Not exactly much help am I?!!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Hmm, is it possible the sound was lifted from movies and TV thus making it the original talent? Either that or obviously it was Steve and either Eric (most likely) or Frank (probably not, but would be cool).

supertulip

Reaction score
I get into E3 because my husband is in the industry.

Yeah, I don't think he meant original talent, I think he just said the wrong thing.

Tulip