New Muppet Party Game GCN PS2

WiGgY

Reaction score
No problem but I think there are one or two more yet to be seen.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Thanks alot Wiggy, the Animal one is cool, the other 4 are Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie & Gonzo nothing special just pictures we've seen before infront of the same background as Animal, I'm so sorry I closed my window before pasting the link here, i thought i'd be able to reopen the ones I had already seen.

Anyway very cool stuff, i'd love to know how they manage to give cameos to all the other characters.

And although I love Pepe (more so than Rizzo) i hate the fact he's replacing Rizzo, they should have used both.

ps. Palisades Muppet Vacation Idea seems to be spreading

WiGgY

Reaction score
Ya know I wonder if Vaca Pepe will look anything like the one in the game.

Also, I am noticing a slight Rizzo replacement going on. It happened a little in MFS where they worked as team but Pepe got a little more time. Then in AVMMC Rizzo was barely in it and Pepe took the part Rizzo would have taken. I'd like to see Rizzo and pepe join up more, but not have Pepe take over Rizzo's role.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Originally posted by WiGgY
Also, I am noticing a slight Rizzo replacement going on. It happened a little in MFS where they worked as team but Pepe got a little more time. Then in AVMMC Rizzo was barely in it and Pepe took the part Rizzo would have taken. I'd like to see Rizzo and pepe join up more, but not have Pepe take over Rizzo's role.
Exactly!

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
I also a feeling that Pepe is trying to take Rizzo's spot. Maybe there would be hidden characters, who knows?

WiGgY

Reaction score
If it's anything like Mario Party, there should be some characters distributed on the game boards and in mini games and such. Though, there should be a widder range of characters to choose from. At least 5 out of the 6 are classic characters still. I'd still like to play Muppet race Mania. That looks like it had every character every made!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Thanks for posting those pic's guys!!!

Yeah i was kinda hoping for more Muppets too, like 10 characters, Rowlf, Rizzo, Scooter, Beaker. maybe more!

I hope we will see some Statler and Waldorf Comments and stuff. Muppet RaceMania is great thought! if only Lew Zeland had a car, but at least he was includled on a photo on one of the walls of a track!

Zack,

WiGgY

Reaction score
I think there has to be more muppets represented somehow, and I hope Statler and Waldorf are there to heckle you if you lose a game. Since we really don't know how the game is played yet, there isn't any way to tell what other muppets will be in it.Edit: While reading a review posted here I found this at the end "With six playable characters and a huge supporting cast, this may be the game that brings out the kid in all of us once again." I assume "huge supporting cast" means more muppets in the mini games and on the game boards.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
I am sure that TDK will have the game jam packed with Muppet Material. If any movie are posted, I will tell you.

Reminder, if any one want to know how game plays, see the pasted article from IGN on thread page 2.