1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

2. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

Mmmmmmmm....i dont know? :confused:
  3. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

it might be i think soo
  4. Bryan M New Member

imdb has a 2013 release... but zero info. i suppose its still too early.
  5. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I would never trust imdb for information. All of them have 2013 though with some putting "subject to change or date yet to he announced." That was the first thing I've seen with an actual release date.
  6. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I don't think that date is real. the script should be done in about fall, (if things go smoothly) and I'd say filming in about spiring next year. The movie at latest would probably spring 2014, not December.
  7. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

According to an interview with Kermit he hinted their hoping to start filming early next year. If all goes smoothly we could be looking at another holiday release next year. The last film was completed in Feb of 2011 with obviously the release date being Nov 23, 2011.
  8. Drtooth Well-Known Member

TCh... fan made. Kermit's body is so fakely altered. The leg's too thick, his body has the wrong shape.

And no one has confirmed it will be a "2" movie. In fact, didn't they confirm they were doing something else completely? Might have a different title when it's all finalized. I just hope it has a new title. Muppets 2 sounds very bland.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  9. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

That's why I asked if it was fanmade when I saw it wasn't on any other official news sites I figured as much but thought I'd just ask on here as well just incase. I don't know Walter's fingers said "two and THAT one was released by Disney." But okay if it's fake the MC staff can take it down .
  10. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Well let's face it Disney doesn't have the best track record for naming movies or sequels for that matter.
  11. jvcarroll Well-Known Member

"Returns Coming Soon" ha!
  12. Beauregard Well-Known Member

True, but they DID release an official teaser poster with Walter's fingers posed as a 2.......
  13. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I don't know there's still some pretty bad ones worse then this one floating around on the internet. And I KNEW those were definitely fake.
  14. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yep that's what I said! I also stand by my statement Disney doesn't have the best record for titling movies. Cars 2, Toy Story 2&3. :/
  15. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I must say it looks quite good for a fan-made poster…except for the feet.
  16. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I know that's why I posted it cause it looked really good. Cause I've seen some pretty bad ones. I know we have some professional artists on here so I knew they would know if it was fake or not. Unfortunately I don't have that good an eye for stuff like that so...haha.
  17. catherine Active Member

I want the real poster, not fake ones.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  18. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I mean, who doesn't?
    I'm sure someone will put up the official one as soon as it's out.
  19. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

You won't be getting a real poster for awhile. The only one that's out is the one that's says Muppets 2 and shows Walter holding up two fingers.
  20. Drtooth Well-Known Member

You know what?

I was too preoccupied with Kermit's strange weight gain that I didn't even notice that!
    Muppet fan 123 and jvcarroll like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.