New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Tennis

Reaction score
Intro to Me

Ok!
I am Tennis! I ♥ Tennis! :smile: this guy is the best! I have his body shape and therefore have been called "Kermit" or "Kermit Legs"! Weird but true! I play electric guitar and clarinet.

Livehandmuppet

Reaction score
hello

hi my name is zack! i love muppets and hope to become a puppeter on sesame street. my favorite kind of muppet are the live hand ones. mostly ernie (jim henson, steve withmire) and the count (jerry nelson) i made a puppet to practice with! but its rodded. im planning to build a live hand puppet but will need some tips

Ignorance

Reaction score
Thanks. :smile:
Well, to answer the questions on the front page, I guess I first got started with muppets when I was younger. Then I found this old video and...the rest is pretty obvious, now I'm a big fan.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ok!
I am Tennis! I ♥ Tennis! :smile: this guy is the best! I have his body shape and therefore have been called "Kermit" or "Kermit Legs"! Weird but true! I play electric guitar and clarinet.
Hello Tennis! Glad you joined us!:smile:

JubileePink

Reaction score
New person!

Well, hello everyone! My husband has been bugging me to come onto MuppetCentral for quite awhile. My husband is Steve from the MuppetCast, so some of you may already vaguely know me as "Steve's wife Ashley". LOL I'm happy to be on board! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, hello everyone! My husband has been bugging me to come onto MuppetCentral for quite awhile. My husband is Steve from the MuppetCast, so some of you may already vaguely know me as "Steve's wife Ashley". LOL I'm happy to be on board! :smile:
Hay! It's really nice to have you with us! Hope you enjoy it here a lot!:smile: