New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Jinglefoot

Reaction score
Hey WWFPooh, thanks for the welcome, eh? I'm sure any stay amongst the muppets will be a pleasant one. Unless Gonzo uses me in one of his magic acts....Then I'd be a little unsure of the outcome. ^.^

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hello Anna and Child at heart! Just come right on in and make you're self at home!:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to all the new members!

Vicky, the fraggles were a huge part of my childhood as well, and even though I love the muppets FR will always have a special place in my heart, so I know just what you mean! It's great to meet you, and I hope you decide to stick around!

Count von Count

Reaction score
I to have a place in my heart for F.R. , but I did't get to see F.R. on tv just Vhs, now DVD. But they have a place in my heart as well. I think everyone does.

sewlace

Reaction score
New on forum

HI! What a great site! I am 58 and have been in love with all the muppets for years and year..lol. My 3 boys were Muppet & S.S. fans from day 1. I love Scooter, and am trying to find out information on the "2 headed monsters", Horn & Hardart. I would love ot know when they were named. I just can't remember that and my friend insists that was their real names..
I loved all the old Muppets, especially anything with John Denver !
When I lived in England - (back in the late 60's-80's) I remember the MUPPETS TV show there..it was great!
anyway..off to find Scooter..LOL!
cheers,
sewlace:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Welcome to Muppet Central and all the craziness that surrounds us here.

Unfortunately, the Two-Headed Monster doesn't rully have official names. Some sources suggest it "might" be Horn & Hardac, while others suggest it "could" be Frank & Stein, but neither of these have been confirmed as of yet, nor which name applies to what head. The best thing is to associate the head with downwards-pointing horns with Jerry Nelson and the head with upwards-pointing horns with Richard Hunt, as these were its original Muppeteer performers. You can find out more about this and all the other characters at Muppet Wiki.

Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.
:batty:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi welcome to all new members sorry that i have not been to this tread for a while .:embarrassed:

Jrogers51375

Reaction score
Hiya Hiya Hiya and Hello

:smile: Hi everybody ! :embarrassed:

I hate to admit this but I have been lurking in these forums for years. I have read so many great articles over those years and finally would like to start contributing myself. I am a huge fanboy of the Muppet Show and have influenced my children and the rest of our extended familes children into watching all the great movies and of course the Muppet show. I hope to get to know all of you over time.

Thanks,
Jason

Pork

Reaction score
Hey Jason. WATERMELONS AND CHEESE!

Oh drat, I hate it when I say that.

Um, yes, but,.......HI. Really nice to meet you. Hope to be seeing more of you around the forums.