New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

RL4422

Reaction score
Yay!

This is so much fun! I have loved Disney and Muppets since I was little. I loved Fraggle Rock SO much as a child that I operate a fansite today. I was known in school as the strange kid who ALWAYS wrote her reports on something Disney or Jim Henson realted. My Jim Henson report in 10th grade got standing ovations :smile: It's nice to have such a large collection of people keep the magic alive.

cowgirl

Reaction score
I'm new around here so I thought I'd pop in and say hi! I've been a Muppet fan for as long as I can remember. The first record album I ever owned was Sesame Street Fever, and I listened to it constantly. Man, I wish I still had that album. I remember having to watch The Muppet Show on the black and white TV in my parents' room sometimes because they were watching "grown up" TV in the living room. They don't know what they were missing!

I never got too into the Fraggles only because we didn't have HBO when I was growing up and so I never saw them. I definitely want to remedy that, and I plan on downloading some Fraggle eps from iTunes soonly.

MuppetVision 3D totally rocks! I "forced" my aunt to keep going to that last time I was at Disney (waaaay too long ago). I can't remember how many times total we went, but it didn't take much to convince her to go again. (Then she would make me go on Star Tours again, but that's another story).

Found y'all here from Steve Swanson's MuppetCast, which I discovered when I asked on another forum for some recommended podcasts for my new iPod I got with my tax refund this year. (Go, economy, go!) I got lots of good recommendations, but as soon as I saw MuppetCast, I HAD to get that one. And it's great.

Looking forward to discussing all things Muppety with all of you!

Taco Wiz

Reaction score
I haven't seen The Muppets, but I have seen Sesame Street. I love that show, even though I'm too old. The writing is actually funnier than many shows made for teenagers, like Hannah Montana. :insatiable: and :grouchy: are my favorite characters. They're hilarious! Elmo is in third place. He's not funny, but he's *bleep*in' adorable!

Ignorance

Reaction score
Hello everybody! :smile:
I'm Ignorance, and brand new here.
I've been reading these forums for some time [haha, not using lurking because you just said it sounds sinister] and you guys all seem pretty awesome. =]