New MC Smileys! Final 5 Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
These final seven smileys will reportedly be integrated later this week. Let's hope!​
I think these aren't just character additions, but they offer something new.​
The onset of anger growl, the drool, the sigh, Jim, dreamy/idea, news and something fishy.​

Fraggline

Reaction score
Sorry, my computer's confusing me again. But I agree--I love having all of the Fraggles! It seems that, sometimes, Boober and Mokey often lose their place in merchandising (especially Mokey, my favorite). The Mokey smiley perfectly fits her, and the Boober one is one of the most adorable!!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As announced here, smilie updates will happen on Sunday morning during a maintenance update to the forum. It made sense to take care of both things at the same time.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Phillip. I think members will enjoy them.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Here are two more that you can take or leave. "Ouch" and "Cluck". These were done along with the original assortment a long time ago. Don't know why we didn't use them.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Do you have a never ending supply of these tucked away somewhere, Jamie boyo?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I keep finding them. There was an old folder of mostly lame ones and then some scattered throughout my old hard drive. There was a beau one but i can't find it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I remember once trying to adjust Rowlf into a customer Beau. But I never finished it. It was mostly about the eyes, hat and mouth I think. He would have made a great 'Blink' smilie.

Status
Not open for further replies.