New MC Smileys! Final 5 Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Sprocket.

The fact that we can put images within our posts kind of makes it weird not to be able to have them in signatures.

However, signatures are redundant and offer nothing new to say. I can see why that would be frowned upon. We used to have many in the old delphi days. I had many that can be seen here: Frogboy's Classic Signatures

I think we should have a bit of creative license within reasonable dimensions. Mine was created to be slick and tiny and I think it actually takes up less space than my original text-only one.

Others like this one could prove to be irritating over time.​

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I quite agree. I was thinking in lthe realm of maybe 50 pixels in height. We just need to be able to do something so that posts dont bleed into each other...

Nick22

Reaction score
Ooohhh. These are cool! I rully want MC to add them. Hopefully they will soon...

Drtooth

Reaction score
There's nothing more I could say that could add to the conversation and just be standard flattery... but it's GREAT to have the Fraggles completed.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
these are great i love them the fraggles are complete :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Did doing the smileys earn the special priviledge to have an image in your signature? If so, what can the rest of us do to earn the feature again?
Yeah...I think its about balance. Frogspawn's new sig is no larger than any normal signature, and doesn't disrupt the flow of the page the way that large square images do...

Status
Not open for further replies.