1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New MC Smileys! Final 5 Completed

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by frogboy4, Jul 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Sprocket. [IMG]

The fact that we can put images within our posts kind of makes it weird not to be able to have them in signatures.

However, signatures are redundant and offer nothing new to say. I can see why that would be frowned upon. We used to have many in the old delphi days. I had many that can be seen here: Frogboy's Classic Signatures

I think we should have a bit of creative license within reasonable dimensions. Mine was created to be slick and tiny and I think it actually takes up less space than my original text-only one.

Others like this one could prove to be irritating over time.
    [IMG]
  2. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I quite agree. I was thinking in lthe realm of maybe 50 pixels in height. We just need to be able to do something so that posts dont bleed into each other...
    frogboy4 likes this.
  3. Nick22 Active Member

Ooohhh. These are cool! I rully want MC to add them. Hopefully they will soon...
  4. Drtooth Well-Known Member

There's nothing more I could say that could add to the conversation and just be standard flattery... but it's GREAT to have the Fraggles completed.
  5. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Aw, thanks! :oops: The whole family's here: [IMG] :excited: :coy: :smirk: [IMG] [IMG] :busy:
  6. ilovemusic Active Member

Yaaay! Those are rully cool!
  7. rowlfy662 Active Member

these are great i love them the fraggles are complete :excited:
  8. Slackbot Well-Known Member

I look forward to seeing these smilies actually implemented...
    Nick22 and frogboy4 like this.
  9. Nick22 Active Member

Is there a reason they haven't been added yet...?
    frogboy4 likes this.
  10. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yeah...I think its about balance. Frogspawn's new sig is no larger than any normal signature, and doesn't disrupt the flow of the page the way that large square images do...
  11. ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Yeah...what he said. :shifty:
    frogboy4 likes this.
  12. frogboy4 Inactive Member

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    These final seven smileys will reportedly be integrated later this week. Let's hope!
    I think these aren't just character additions, but they offer something new.
    The onset of anger growl, the drool, the sigh, Jim, dreamy/idea, news and something fishy.
  13. Fraggline Active Member

14. Fraggline Active Member

Sorry, my computer's confusing me again. But I agree--I love having all of the Fraggles! It seems that, sometimes, Boober and Mokey often lose their place in merchandising (especially Mokey, my favorite). The Mokey smiley perfectly fits her, and the Boober one is one of the most adorable!!
    frogboy4 likes this.
  15. Phillip Administrator

As announced here, smilie updates will happen on Sunday morning during a maintenance update to the forum. It made sense to take care of both things at the same time.
    frogboy4 likes this.
  16. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thanks, Phillip. I think members will enjoy them.
  17. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Here are two more that you can take or leave. "Ouch" and "Cluck". These were done along with the original assortment a long time ago. Don't know why we didn't use them.
    [IMG] [IMG]
  18. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Do you have a never ending supply of these tucked away somewhere, Jamie boyo?
  19. frogboy4 Inactive Member

I keep finding them. There was an old folder of mostly lame ones and then some scattered throughout my old hard drive. There was a beau one but i can't find it.
  20. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I remember once trying to adjust Rowlf into a customer Beau. But I never finished it. It was mostly about the eyes, hat and mouth I think. He would have made a great 'Blink' smilie.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.