New Henson GSN show: Late Night Liars

Froggie

Reaction score
Shelley vs Lucy

I don't know if anyone has seen AvenueQ? But the character Shelley Oceans looks an awful lot like Lucy the Sl*t from the musical AvenueQ... :confused:

dabauckham

Reaction score
This looks flippin' awesome! I love the concept, and I think it is high-time for another adult Muppet show. The characters seem well-conceived, and if they get the writing and pacing right, I think this show could last (we'll see).

I agree that Shelly Oceans looks a lot like Lucy the Sl*t from Avenue Q (great, great show). Also, I love that they have a celebutante on the show, pink poodle Cashmere Ramada. Love the description below:

"She constantly inserts herself into charities she doesn’t understand, thinking that “Save the Dolphins” was an effort to prolong the amount of time you could keep dolphin meat in the freezer. " LOL! :big_grin:

Hopefully I can watch this on Hulu at some point, since I don't have cable.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I watched the show, and I love it! It's very funny! They actually showed it twice, but it was the same episode. And I watched it with my brother, and he liked it.

ploobis

Reaction score
I loved it!

I can't wait to see the next episode.

ploobis

Reaction score
I'm trying to see if new episodes of this show air on Thursdays at 11:00pm but I'm not having luck finding out.

I wanna know when the next episode comes on.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I loved the show! It's definitely fun to watch and I liked the fact that the contestants get to interact with the characters. I wonder who plays that weasel? It sounds a lot like Eric Jacobson to me. Anyway, the weasel was funny as were the others and the fact they added celebrity trivia in the mix is great stuff!