New Henson GSN show: Late Night Liars

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
So far it seems a little staged and clumsy, but it is the first episode. It will take a while to hit its stride...I'm reserving final judgement for a while.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I enjoyed the show enough, but honestly I don't see it lastly for very long. I wouldn't mind it at all if I turn out to be wrong on that.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
The puppets and puppetry look great. If it weren't so scripted the natural improv humor of the performers might shine brighter. The jokes are a little stale and obvious in this clip. It's too early to tell. I hope for the best. :embarrassed:
i agree 100% they need to have the free range

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
Aside from The Weasel and maybe a couple or few other bits, I really didn't care for this show too much.

I'm agreeing with TheJimHensonHour, frogboy, and the "meh-factor."

joltman

Reaction score
I really want to see this, though I don't have GSN. I have a question for those that have seen it, last Thursday, it looked like it was scheduled to run in pairs, ie at 11PM and 11:30PM. Did they show two different episodes?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I really want to see this, though I don't have GSN. I have a question for those that have seen it, last Thursday, it looked like it was scheduled to run in pairs, ie at 11PM and 11:30PM. Did they show two different episodes?
No, they didn't.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
its the words of Kermit from Muppets take Manhattan its missing something , hopefully they find it soon

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
There's going to be a new episode tonight at 11 o'clock. Be sure to tune in!

ploobis

Reaction score
I loved the new episode. They said that they shot eight episodes of this show so I hope the show gets big enough to shoot more shows.