NEW Executive Vice President/General Manager for MHC: RUSSELL HAMPTON

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
hey gang,

I just read some where, heres the address https://licensing.disney.com/Login/displayContent.do?layout=executiveDetail&execId=russell_hampton So anyways Disney has found a NEW Executive Vice President/General Manager for there Muppets Holding Company, LLC. his name is RUSSELL HAMPTON.

Just thought I'd get the word out since I didnt see it posted anyways on MC :big_grin:

so lets welcome Mr. RUSSELL HAMPTON, and hope is a HUGE Muppets fan as much as us! :smile:
Woah! Those are big news! No wonder the MHC lines have been quiet lately.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
wow! i thought there would be atleast 20 posts on this by now! :confused: :smirk: Hummm...???

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I don't mean to come off as sounding negative, but sense he was in charge of so many infant and preschool oriented businesses and programs, I hope he doesn't take all of that out on the muppets.

muppetperson

Reaction score
So it is true-Chris Curtin is gone.Yet nobody else has run any stories except Jim Hill Media.Very Strange!!!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
unclematt said:
What do we know about this guy?
not much yet he went th business scool and he worked for disney for like 10 yrs and like babies stuff i guess

unclematt

Reaction score
God I hope he doesnt market the Muppets at the toddler audience

dwayne1115

Reaction score
here agine is somthing i am going to say NO!!! i want someone i can trust someone i know heck let Dave or Steve be in charge or even Brian Henson wow what a conspet he would treat the muppets good and not do stupid things with them.

Say what you will about Brian Henson but i think if Disney goes to far he will stand up for His dad's Pried and joy.

I mean come on they but someone in charge of the muppets who might not even know anything about them WHY

if you ask me somthing is not right here.