NEW Executive Vice President/General Manager for MHC: RUSSELL HAMPTON

MarcusPiper

Reaction score
Hello all,

First post, long-time reader...

I can confirm. The new head of the Muppets is a woman. To my knowledge, her name has not been publicly released yet. She's been in her new position for a few months now, and is currently restructuring the division.

MP

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
unclematt said:
How did Brian get a bad rep
muppets tonight..
MarcusPiper said:
Hello all,

I can confirm. The new head of the Muppets is a woman. To my knowledge, her name has not been publicly released yet. She's been in her new position for a few months now, and is currently restructuring the division.

MP
and hopefully this will turn out to be good! I'm praying seriously..it'd be great if the womans name was Jane Henson hehe.:excited:

Marky

Reaction score
Gender in this case is neither good, nor bad. It's a non-issue in getting the job done imo.

What they do with the Muppets (and pleeeeese do something) has nothing to do with plumbing.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
MarcusPiper said:
Hello all,

MP

i HOPE to god shes a HUGE fan like us! :halo:

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
MarcusPiper said:
Hello all,

MP
Allright! Another guy named Marcus (that's my full name). Welcome and merry posting!:smile:

MarcusPiper

Reaction score
Marky said:
Gender in this case is neither good, nor bad. It's a non-issue in getting the job done imo.

What they do with the Muppets (and pleeeeese do something) has nothing to do with plumbing.
Completely agreed, though had I not identified that she was a woman, most would have assumed the new boss was male.

MP

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
MarcusPiper said:
Completely agreed, though had I not identified that she was a woman, most would have assumed the new boss was male.

MP

so when COULD you tell us her name and such? i'm HOPING shes a HUGE Muppets fan like the rest of us?! :smirk:

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
MarcusPiper said:
Hello all,

MP

HUZAHH , more corporate morons who know nothing about puppetry ,puppeteers,muppets,or imagination,

WOO HOO DIsney , keep pumping out those Suits

Marky

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
HUZAHH , more corporate morons who know nothing about puppetry ,puppeteers,muppets,or imagination,

WOO HOO DIsney , keep pumping out those Suits
... we don't know that!

(whoa, I just stuck up for Di$ney!)

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Marky said:
... we don't know that!

(whoa, I just stuck up for Di$ney!)

Maybe not, but , its Disney , so a Craetive person in charge of the Muppets division is most likley out of the Question