New Doggy Puppet on Ebay

CraftyDen

Reaction score
Hello again, I can now put my website address on, it is www.thecraftyden.tk take a look and sign my guestbook if you have the time. Oh, Aol browsers won't let you on, try it through explorer.

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
CraftyDen said:
Hello again, I can now put my website address on, it is www.thecraftyden.tk take a look and sign my guestbook if you have the time. Oh, Aol browsers won't let you on, try it through explorer.
I really like the Punch Judy and Crocodile on the opening page (the ones with the sausages). Are they yours? Some very nice puppets, congrats.

James

CraftyDen

Reaction score
no, they aren't my puppets theyr'e are a logo. I work for a punch and judy puppeteer, he's been one for forty years. Did you know there is only 100 punch and judy puppeteers left in U.K.

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
CraftyDen said:
no, they aren't my puppets theyr'e are a logo. I work for a punch and judy puppeteer, he's been one for forty years. Did you know there is only 100 punch and judy puppeteers left in U.K.
Well there are 150 performing members of the Punch and Judy Fellowship and plenty more performers who aren't members, so I'd think 100 is rather below the true number. However, had he meant performers who do a decent show I'd think the number to have one less '0' than he suggested!

CraftyDen

Reaction score
LOL, I'll let him know he's got his figures wrong. He's a very good Punch an Judy performer though.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Nice dog puppet on eBay! For some reason, I can't get your web link to work though. :confused:

CraftyDen

Reaction score
Thanks, some one told me if you are on AOL it won't allow them to get in, they had to try explorer.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
I don't have aol and I still can't get in. I am using explorer and even tried to manually type the address in rather than click a link.

I wanna see too! :cry: