New Doggy Puppet on Ebay

BorkBork

Reaction score
CraftyDen said:
I can't seem to get my muppet monsters faces the way I want them lol, I keep trying.
So do you do muppet replicas? Wanna show them?
I'll start making som muppet replicas myself in september or so.

CraftyDen

Reaction score
Not really, I like making them up. It's more fun. Have u any pics of your puppets?

BorkBork

Reaction score
I have just recently taken the step from practice-building to building for real, if you get what i mean. All my practicepuppets are eather trashed or given away to my friends and i sadly have no pics of them.
I will however post pics of my future puppets that i build.

CraftyDen

Reaction score
Great Puppets, how long have you been making them?

CraftyDen

Reaction score
You should have got photos, even if they're pratise ones, so you can see were you've gone. I keep records of everything I don't even if I don't like them, for my portfolio.

puppetise

Reaction score
well im 15 i been geting the hang of foam puppets for about 1 and a half years. Muppet central helped alot in my learning stages and my inspiration comes from muppets and abstact characters like walace and gromit but im learning more every day. How long have you been building?

CraftyDen

Reaction score
If your that good at 15 your going to be a master when u get older. Keep up the good work. I've been making muppet style puppets for about a year now.

puppetise

Reaction score
wow thats makes my hard work and effort worth while thank you and i might buy some eyes of you on ebay if um lets me