New Doggy Puppet on Ebay

CraftyDen

Reaction score
Hello Everybody, I've just joins the forum. I just made a Doggy Puppet and put it on Ebay, hope you like him.

I can't put the url for the listing because the forum won't let me so if you look for Professional Muppet Style Dog Puppet (One Only) 19inches in the ebay search I'm sure you'll find him.

Let me know what you think. Thanks All.:excited:

CraftyDen

Reaction score
Thankyou

Thanks very much for the link, much appreciated.:excited:

puppetise

Reaction score
Welcome it looks great how long have you been building and what do you use for the white on the eyes if you would like to enliten us

Lab Rat

Reaction score
Great looking puppet i also liked the yellow cat you had on a couple of weeks ago.

CraftyDen

Reaction score
Hello again

I've been making puppets now for a couple of years and about a year making muppet style puppets. I love making them and I don't think I'll ever get bored because each one is a new challenge.
The eyes I use are I make myself from two different kinds of eyes. Muppet eyes with flat fronts and teddy bear eyes glued on. They are quite effective, I'm selling them on ebay at the moment in different colours.
Thanks Lab Rat, the cat puppet is one of my favourites, your puppets are excellent, I can't seem to get my muppet monsters faces the way I want them lol, I keep trying.

puppetise

Reaction score
so what s the white part made off on the dogs eyes

CraftyDen

Reaction score
I bought a job lot of them. They are like the half circle muppet eyes (made out of the same hard plastic) but have a flat bit on the front and the teddy bear eyes just fit in them perfectly.