Muppets to star in Pizza Hut Super Bowl Commercial

Whatever

Reaction score
Yeah, there was some guy who watched the commercials being shot and commented on it, really interesting stuff, and his post diappeared, leaving those of us who commented on it looking like idiots.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Sometimes people with the 'inside' might post something that gets a little 'iffy' on the Conflicts of Interest situations; so, they may request their post to be removed.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Yeah, there was some guy who watched the commercials being shot and commented on it, really interesting stuff, and his post diappeared, leaving those of us who commented on it looking like idiots.
Oh, that clears it up a bit. I thought you people had lost it. lol.

toyzboy

Reaction score
Well, alot of fun is made of Jessica not being too bright, ie, not knowing "chicken of the sea" is not chicken but tuna. So, my GUESS is there might be some gag about Jessica ordering/eating a pizza with bacon in front of Piggy, not "getting" where bacon comes from. Or Piggy saying "Don't you dare order bacon on that", and Jessica saying, "Why not"?, etc.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
does PH offer bacon?
Yuppers.

I always want to order pepperoni and bacon, but I've only ever gotten it once. It's really good.

ssetta

Reaction score
I just saw a clip of this commercial on CBS news, and it didn't look like Jessica actually talked to any of them. And she was sitting right next to Kermit. I usually post on the Sesame Street forum, and I'm not a huge fan of the Muppets, but this is way cool!! Muppets and a young, hot celebrity! Way cool!!