Muppets' Real Names

Abb Green

Reaction score
Oh, jeepers...

Skeeter Muppet and I are also convinced that Astoria is Statler's sister, who wasn't attractive enough to get married off, so Statler pawned her off on Waldorf, who was the first sucker...er, eligible bachelor he saw. This was in the same conversation we had about Statler's multiple marriages (BTW, Statler is on his fourth wife...his third wife tried to poison him and after the judge spent two minutes with Statler, he understood and *reluctantly* put her in jail).

As far as Janice, I think she is in fact Janice Pepper. They probably eloped in Las Vegas.
Lol! This is funny! XD Waldorf's a sucker, Statler's third wife tried poisoning him and she gets thrown in jail... XD But I always thought that Astoria was pretty! :smile:

As for the full names... Well, I think everyone has good ideas.

Nasubionna

Reaction score
I don't have anything to add namewise, but I always thought that Julius Strangepork wasn't actually a "Dr.", he just played one on stage/T.V.... like how Link Hogthrob isn't actually a spaceship captain. *shrugs* But I see him as definitely mechanically minded, like if he *did* have a doctorate degree, it would be in physics or something. I wonder why him and Bunsen never got to hang out and do wacky scientific things together, haha!