Muppets' Real Names

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jeffrey Gray
It means she's "loose." I don't really know what that means, but I'm sure a lot of people do...
Well, don't go looking for an explanation here! :stick_out_tongue:

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
I think it means she's been a bit depressed since Richard died, but their relationship is still strong.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i always thought of the swedish chef having a long swedish last name that no one could pronounce so they just call him the swedish chef

Beauregard

Reaction score
Janice is NEVER going to leave Floyd. She can't. NO WAY. Think of the fan mail, fan mail would get? Hundreds of people e-mailing saying that they should get back together.

THIS IS AN ORDER: Janice, never leave Floyd for Bryon.

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo14
i always thought of the swedish chef having a long swedish last name that no one could pronounce so they just call him the swedish chef
Actully, His full name is Mentioned in the Danny KAye Eps. of TMS and it's:

Verhershederfruitendergustenberhugnenurgen Ukurgerdeshberdehurst. But Tom for Short. so that would mean his full name is:

Verhershederfruitendergustenberhugnenurgen "Tom" Ukurger-deshberdehurst.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
How the heck did you do that?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
I wrote a part of it down while watching the best of TMs DVD with Danny Kaye, rewound the DVD and listened to Danny kaye say it over and over again untill I got it all down.

Annie Sue pig is another name, as is Majorie the all knowing trash heap.

How about, Mike steveson for the newsman?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey,

Its Annabel Sue.

Can anyone clear up the spelling on Guy Smiley please ?

It would be a big help !

Thanks

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Actully, His full name is Mentioned in the Danny KAye Eps. of TMS and it's: Verhershederfruitendergustenberhugnenurgen Ukurgerdeshberdehurst. But Tom for Short. so that would mean his full name is:

Verhershederfruitendergustenberhugnenurgen "Tom" Ukurger-deshberdehurst.
I just sent a check to Timelife. It seems like the next video I'm going to get has that one on it. I'm looking forward to watching it.

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
And, reopening a VERY old thread:

I was able to come up with full names for most of the significant Muppets on the MUPPET SHOW that weren't given names (offical or unoffical) by their creator. I've already posted Janice Jones, Meeps Beaker and Jonathan Waldorf, as well as Stephan Cassius "Scooter" Longham III, but how about Wayne Tripp, Wanda Fall, Chester "Zoot" Verchi, Johnathan Patrick Gross, Daniel Mark Billingsly, (Muppet Newsman), and Hilda Kertsez.