1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets' Real Names

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Sidebottom, Jan 1, 2003.

1. Abb Green

Abb Green Member

Lol! This is funny! XD Waldorf's a sucker, Statler's third wife tried poisoning him and she gets thrown in jail... XD But I always thought that Astoria was pretty! :)

As for the full names... Well, I think everyone has good ideas.
  2. Nasubionna

Nasubionna Active Member

I don't have anything to add namewise, but I always thought that Julius Strangepork wasn't actually a "Dr.", he just played one on stage/T.V.... like how Link Hogthrob isn't actually a spaceship captain. *shrugs* But I see him as definitely mechanically minded, like if he *did* have a doctorate degree, it would be in physics or something. I wonder why him and Bunsen never got to hang out and do wacky scientific things together, haha!