1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MuppetFest: Discuss Original and Your Dreams

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by zns, Jan 4, 2006.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Yeah, Muppetfest was unfortunately a one time deal.

As for if there will ever be a similair event or something of equal stature in the near future, I guess anything's possible.
  2. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Beaker I guess you would know better than anybody
  3. moke'schocolate

moke'schocolate New Member

Hi! I'm back! I saw Kevin Clash on Oprah last year. Does anybody know about that episode? I wish I could meet him in real life. I tried to get him to come to the previous college I attended to see the kids in the preschool program, but of course he wasn't able to come.
  4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, He was three for like that last minut of the show. The rest was just a bore to me.
  5. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

What was the episode about.
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I think it was about the 'richest' people.
  7. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

And Kevin Clash is one of the richest people?
  8. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Okay I looked it up and it was called "The Real People Behind Big Names." But she did mention smothing about how much money he makes whitch is a lot to whitch I he replied "I do alright for myself." I mean why would you put that kind of information out in front of an adience that big?
  9. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I agree it is not something I would want everybody knowing
  10. TeacherLady

TeacherLady New Member

I assumed by "richest" you meant not necessarily in monetary terms... He is rich with experience and the adoration of many. Or am I being too fluffy about this?
  11. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

With Oprah that could be the case
  12. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I wish I had a transcript to comfirm this.
  13. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Has anybody though about moving forward on some kind of Muppet Central get together?
  14. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I think about it frequently, but MAN! I'm so busy 'round here.
  15. Luke

Luke Active Member

I'd love to hop across the pond and have a big Muppet meetup. Someday, i'll find me, a Rainbow connection, the Muffets, the Penguins ...and MEeeeee!
  16. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

Ignore this post, it was a mistake!
  17. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I know I was gone for a while but is there anyhting in the works as far as a Muppet meetup
  18. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I would just like to say that I think it sad that we can not put anything together for the Mupites (that is us). I just recently read about a 2009 Quantum Leap convention. I have to believe that there are more Muppet fans than thier are Leap fans. We should really try.
  19. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I agree, but Sci-Fi fans are a different and uncommonly loyal type of fanatic. Maybe the new Jim Henson and Muppets film clip and Muppeteer exhibits traveling around will serve to change that and we'll get something bigger.
  20. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

What new Muppets film clip