MuppetCast care package

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have an idea that I'm going to run by Steve tomorow. I hope he likes it.

Brooklyn

Reaction score
i asked the person I wanted to do the show, he seems reluctant. Sorry.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Steve,
Where would we send things for the package? I may have missed it somewhere. Also, not sure what, or if, I can send--lots going on and such. I have found some of the "It's Not Easy Bein' Green" books locally that I'd like to get and send, along with some Blockbuster Video Fozzie dolls.
~Kev

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries Kev. Just contact Steve personally/privately and ask for his address so he can get the stuff you'd send for the Care Package. He said in one of his posts here that the easiest thing would be to send everything directly to him, and then he'd take it from there.

Hope this helps. :batty: :smirk:

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Yep, either PM me or email me and I'll make sure anyone who needs to send anything via snail mail will be able to do it. Thanks!

NOTLWimp

Reaction score
Please bare with me as I have a tendency to ramble. Until today I was a few shows behind and I had not had the chance to hear about the care package. Again that is until today. I put them all on my ipod and spent a good amount of time at work listening to them. It all started because this morning at 3:30 am about 2 hours before I usually wake up my friend came to my room and started pounding on my door to wake me up. He was very excited and was jumping around like a crazy guy chanting something about muppets. I was not very much awake so it took me a few seconds to wake up and realize what he was going on about. And that as you already know led me to make sure that I got caught up on the pod cast.

Okay so if you have not guessed it, I am Brian from Korea and I have to say that I am very embarrassed by the fuss that is being made over us. When I wrote in I had not idea that it would lead to this. I am very grateful, but I really hope that no one is going in to too much trouble for us. But whatever we do get I will make sure that it gets spread around. There are a few guys here that are already excited. So in advance I have to say thank you for all the support. It really makes us feel useful. So really thanks a ton.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Cool to finally get to hear from you. I am Kyle and can't wait for you and your troops to get everyone's gift we are sending to ya'll. Talk to you and your men soon.