MuppetCast care package

BEAR

Reaction score
What a wonderful idea, Steve! I know I get a little busy at times and find myself catching up quite a bit with both the Muppetcast and the forums here lately, but this is something I would really like to help out with if I can. I work part-time down at Disneyland Resort here in California, so I could probably get my hands on some merchandise (hats, t-shirts, plushies, etc) to donate. Let me know and I'll do my best. I could mail it to Steve and then you can take it from there.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
That would be great, thanks Bear! I think the best plan would be to mail the stuff to me, and I'll pack it all together and send it overseas (hopefully shipping isn't too expensive).

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I could pitch in and make a tape of stuff that isn't out on video or DVD (a JHH episode or two, rarer stuff, etc.) and maybe a CD or two if time allows.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This is getting big! Steve let me know how much shiping is and I will help with the cost.

BEAR

Reaction score
That would be great, thanks Bear! I think the best plan would be to mail the stuff to me, and I'll pack it all together and send it overseas (hopefully shipping isn't too expensive).
Yeah. It wouldn't be free, but I get a handsome discount on stuff. Maybe some Muppet/Disney pins would be good since they are small and wouldn't add too much to the shipping cost. At any rate, let me know what the deadline is and I'll see what I can do.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I'd like to have something put together and ready to send from my house at the end of June. The pins sound like a good idea, how do you get a "substantial discount"? PM me!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
End of June sounds good, do you have a list of what they would like there!

muppetperson

Reaction score
I'd like to have something put together and ready to send from my house at the end of June. The pins sound like a good idea, how do you get a "substantial discount"? PM me!
I would say it would be Staff discount for working there, like a lot of Companies offer their staff.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Shipping to Australia is expensive so I would say that Korea would be to.I had a friend who was stationed in a Military Base and his Parents used to send him stuff and it was either free or discounted postage because it was going to a military base.I wonder if the American Government/Postal service might have a simular scheme?