MuppetCast care package

BEAR

Reaction score
I would say it would be Staff discount for working there, like a lot of Companies offer their staff.
Yes, I get a castmember discount. I work in the Downtown Disney District so I can get a discount, but I can also get significantly marked down merchandise from Company D, the store open exclusively for castmembers. I'll try and get over there sometime this month and see what they have. In the meantime, I will also browse through the stores at Disneyland.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'll get started on the stuff i said i would do. *salutes to Steve* :insatiable: :excited: :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I really like people's suggestions so far, but it might be cool to send more than just merch... I had a thought:

I don't know if you guys will like this idea or not, but maybe we could all send little things from our hometowns or something, to show that Muppet fans from all over the world put the care package together? I could easily get some little maple syrup bottles to send; a little taste of Canada for the US soldiers! Or do you think that they wouldn't be interested in something like that? Things that they could use of course.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I really like people's suggestions so far, but it might be cool to send more than just merch... I had a thought:

I don't know if you guys will like this idea or not, but maybe we could all send little things from our hometowns or something, to show that Muppet fans from all over the world put the care package together? I could easily get some little maple syrup bottles to send; a little taste of Canada for the US soldiers! Or do you think that they wouldn't be interested in something like that? Things that they could use of course.
I love that idea Mrs. Pepper. That sounds like a fun idea. I wouldn't mind doing that too. I'll have to send some stuff from where i live to him too. When i get the stuff i'm going to send i'll find something from my hometown to send to him too.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Wow, this is really turning into something! I'll make sure to track the progress of this project on the show this week, too.

BEAR

Reaction score

Great idea, Mrs Pepper! I'll think of other ways we could do that. Hmm...yay! I'll something to think about when I'm bored at work today!:zany: :excited: :batty: Also, as I do come from Southern California, a little something from Disneyland would still be appropriate, but I'll look for other things too.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
At first i didn't think many people cared about this, but know I see that I am wrong!