1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Wizard of Oz to film in September

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Jul 17, 2004.

1. The Good Doctor

The Good Doctor New Member

I don't get it.
  2. Tht's because you didn't order it.

D'oh ho ho ho ho
  3. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

4. The Good Doctor

I still don't get it.
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Statler says he'd make a good shrimp, liek Rowlf in my little sketch.

Then Waldorf asks what he means.

Then Statler explains: I'd make a good shrimp sandwich.

What he means is, I would get bread and butter and shrimps and put them together, not "I will make myself into a shrimp sandwich"

Do you know get it?
  6. muppetmaniac

muppetmaniac New Member

commercial

Does anyone know if there is a copy of the MWoO Commercial online yet. The one from the christmas parade at disneyworld/land.
  7. Beauregard

8. Well he posted it on other forums and it seems to be public knowledge. You need real player.
  9. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

LOL! :)
  10. bobhopesite

bobhopesite Active Member

Laughts and Laughts.
  11. The Good Doctor

I do get it now. HAHAHAAA!!!
  12. Beauregard

Hm. Do I sense a small amount of sarcasm has slipped into thy speech there my good doctor?

BEa:zany:{And frankly do I blame you when you are forced to laugh at a joke tha twasn't ever funny, and especially isn't after it has been explained}reg:zany:{Fact is my jokes usually arn't funny, and you may have to get used to that ;) }rd
  13. The Good Doctor

It is all good, for some reason I just did not get what you were trying to say. I do get the joke now, and i do find it slightly funny. :excited:
  14. muppetmaniac

muppetmaniac New Member

Thanks for sending me that link, but i dont have realplayer, does anyone know if there is a windows media player or quicktime version out there?
  15. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Not that I've heard of, but I'm sure one will be available shortly.
  16. The Good Doctor

I will have to try and play the video at home because they have blockers on that stuff here at work. :)
  17. The Good Doctor

As any one heard anything else about the film or got any more images?
  18. christyb

christyb New Member

There was a interview about it on Disney Motion. I saw it in Scarecroe's files. Emailed him about sharing it but never heard back. The short clip they showed of the movie was ok. So I'm feeling better about it.
  19. The Good Doctor

Well that is at least something. I am actually not feeling better about anything right now. My wife is booting me out of the house and filing for divorce. The worst part is I still want to work it out with her because I am still in love with her. So any thing is better than nothing right now, especially if it takes my mind off of things. So now that i have cheered you all up. :concern: