Muppet Madness 2012 Tournament!

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
If Deadly wins this round, and the results still stay the same as they are right now, I will still have a perfect bracket!

Beauregard

Reaction score
GAH! This is getting rather predictable as far as the winning result...me thinks...although Gonzo may still stump Kermit, or Kermit may still stump Walter (or 80's Robot may get a sudden rush of votes in round three).

Anyway, I am honestly voting Kermit this year purely based on his performance in the movie meaning that he deserves it. Previous years I voted against him because he always wins those kinds of things.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I'm extremely disappointed that Piggy didn't pull it out over Gonzo. Gonzo is my favorite character, but... Piggy was just so great in that movie. I feel as though people really are voting on a general basis of of preference of the character, rather than their performance in the movie. Ah, well.

Didn't do a bracket, but yeah, this is - deservedly - Walter's.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Round 3 is up, and we can now vote every six hours. The matchups:
Walter vs. '80s Robot
Kermit vs. Gonzo
Neil Patrick Harris vs. Jim Parsons
Rowlf vs. Scooter

Not that I'd be so low as to try to influence anyone, but if Scooter makes it past this round I will make available the clip of Scooter & Kermit hosting the Academy Awards that was taken down from Youtube. I snagged it out of my cache because it amused me, and I just found the disc I saved it on.

Only bad people vote against Scooter.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Rooting for Scooter. Not that I hate Rowlf, he's a great character... But in competitions like these, you as a fan of a particular team/character want to see whoever knocked out your representative be eliminated in due turn.

So let's go Scooter... Nerds unite!
BTW: Kim, I'm surprised noone's gone to the RHLC thread and gotten those bums (:wink:) to pool everything they've got for their main gofer.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I'm amazed by the Parsons/NPH race. It's one of the closest matches ever in these tourneys. Pulling for Parsons, but we'll see what happens.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No! The Musicmeister must win!
:big_grin: :halo: :cool: :sing: :flirt:

Also in his favor is... He's got shoes for you! So vote for Dr. Howser, MD!

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Vote for Jim Parsons! Seriously, I will quite possibly lose this competition if he loses! Seriously, GO VOTE FOR HUMAN WALTER!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Why? It's not like you've got a Sheet of Muppetigrity bracket wager going, is it?

NPH for the win!

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Parsons had such a better role, though. I mean seriously, NPH had like 8 seconds of screentime.