Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Erine81981

Reaction score
Im going to rent them and get those songs when I get a chance. Don't know if it will be during Christmas or not but if I do I'll let everyone know that wants those songs.

monster maker

Reaction score
Well i dont post that much on here, and i dont have anything to offer really, but i am looking for the muppets christmas carol soundtrack, i can send good vibes if thats any good!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I'm looking for I can't remember excatly whitch SS album this came from but it was about the SS monsters singing a medley of differnt christmas songs. I remeber Harry singing sonething like " Oh this is my favourte song RECK THE WALLS, and CRASHING THROUGH THE SNOW! Anyone know what I mean? If anyone has this let me know or at leats give the correct title for this song so I know how to search for it.

anytimepally

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
I'm looking for I can't remember excatly whitch SS album this came from but it was about the SS monsters singing a medley of differnt christmas songs. I remeber Harry singing sonething like " Oh this is my favourte song RECK THE WALLS, and CRASHING THROUGH THE SNOW! Anyone know what I mean? If anyone has this let me know or at leats give the correct title for this song so I know how to search for it.

it's on it's way to you now! :cool:

Also, I now have this:
anytimepally said:
does anyone have an MP3 of Candice Bergen, Ploobis, & Scred singing "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" from SNL?

my e-mail is HMsogi@yahoo.com

thanks!
if anyone else is interested.

BEAR

Reaction score
Does anyone remember Vanessa Williams Christmas special on TV? I think it was on around 10 years ago or so. Rosie O'Donnell was on it along with Elmo and they sang a really cute version of "White Christmas" together. If anyone has an MP3 of this, I would greatly appreciate it!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Does anyone have the full version of the Elmo Saves Christmas version of "Keep Christmas With You (All Through the Year"?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have the TV version from the special not the CD verison if there is one I don't have that one but I have the one from the speical. Let me know.

Erine81981

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
Ok I know that anytimepally sent you that song but which one did he send you the old version with David or the one with Elmo? Let me know and I'll send that one to you too.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Ok I know that anytimepally sent you that song but which one did he send you the old version with David or the one with Elmo? Let me know and I'll send that one to you too.
I sent the old one with David