Muppet Christmas MUP3's

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Wreck the halls medley

He did send me the old one with David. The one I was thinking of was the one with Elmo in it, I for got about the older version it was nice hearing it again. :smile:
Erine81981 said:
Ok I know that anytimepally sent you that song but which one did he send you the old version with David or the one with Elmo? Let me know and I'll send that one to you too.

BEAR

Reaction score
I'm looking for MP3's of the following songs from John Denver & the Muppets: A Christmas Together:

"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" by John Denver & Rowlf the Dog
"Little St. Nick" by The Electric Mayhem

I have the CD which had these songs cut from. I used to have a tape that had them included but I've lost it. If any of you have these songs, it would help a lot! Thanks!:smile:

SkaTiger

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I'm looking for MP3's of the following songs from John Denver & the Muppets: A Christmas Together:

"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" by John Denver & Rowlf the Dog
"Little St. Nick" by The Electric Mayhem

I have the CD which had these songs cut from. I used to have a tape that had them included but I've lost it. If any of you have these songs, it would help a lot! Thanks!:smile:
I have these on mp3. Please tell me your email addy.

SkaTiger

SkaTiger

Reaction score
SkaTiger said:
I have these on mp3. Please tell me your email addy.

SkaTiger
There's actually a third track that I didn't have on my first CD: "When the River Meets the Sea." Do you need this one too?

SkaTiger

BEAR

Reaction score
Thanks, SkaTiger. Actually, I already found them last night after I left the post. Thanks anyway.:smile: I do have one question though. Is that Robin singing "When the River Meets the Sea"? I know it's Jerry Nelson, but is he supposed to be playing as Robin in this? It's hard to tell. This song was also in Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas, but I doubt it's supposed to be Emmet on the album.

anytimepally

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Thanks, SkaTiger. Actually, I already found them last night after I left the post. Thanks anyway.:smile: I do have one question though. Is that Robin singing "When the River Meets the Sea"? I know it's Jerry Nelson, but is he supposed to be playing as Robin in this? It's hard to tell. This song was also in Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas, but I doubt it's supposed to be Emmet on the album.

yes, it's Robin

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
BEAR said:
Does anyone remember Vanessa Williams Christmas special on TV? I think it was on around 10 years ago or so. Rosie O'Donnell was on it along with Elmo and they sang a really cute version of "White Christmas" together. If anyone has an MP3 of this, I would greatly appreciate it!
Hey, I'd love this for Muppet Central Radio. Please e-mail me if someone could kindly help with this.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I have the TV version from the special not the CD verison if there is one I don't have that one but I have the one from the speical. Let me know.
I don't follow... but as long as it's mp3 or wav, then I'll take it!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I didn't know if the same song was on the CD it's self. So I was just meaning it's from the DVD that I record it from. Get me now? Just need your email please.