Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Erine81981

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Thanks, Dave! Also thanks to Ryan and Kyle for their contributions to the cause as well. I want to gather as many Muppety Christmas songs as I can in my library so that I can play them on a rotation in my room during the holidays. I intend to make this year as Christmassy as I can. And Christmas isn't complete without the Muppets to me.
Welcome to everyone. And your right Bryan. It doesn't feel Christmasy without the Muppets singing some christmas songs. I'll have some more up later. I have two songs or skits that were on the Ed S. DVD filled with two muppety things. I'll have those up here soon.

Frogster

Reaction score
LOL... nevermind on that Green and Red album, I got it last night at Wal-Mart.

silentdante

Reaction score
Hi, I just stumbled across this looking for a digital version of the 1984 Sesame Street Christmas Sing Along. It looks like the YouSendIt has expired. Does anyone have a copy they could send? My brother took our copy of the tape, and now he's clear across the country. Please, I'm dying to hear this album again. It's not Christmas without it.

Erine81981

Reaction score
If you send me your email I'll send you the whole album but sorry that one of the songs isn't included because the guy who had all them didn't have the that one song. Is this going to be alright? Let me know.

silentdante

Reaction score
Excellent, thank you! I'll PM my address. If I can figure out which song is missing, I may be able to convince my brother to rip it from the tape and send that along to whomever wants it.