Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi All,

As the Muppets Letters to Santa Soundtrack and 'I believe' are available on itunes and Amazon in the USA only, can anyone help me here in the UK to get the mp3's of these songs. I really want to buy them but it just wont let me.

Message me or email COcon14675@aol.com

Merry Christmas and many thanks

Chris

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't I send those to you Kermieuk? LMK and I can send them again.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey Count,

You did indeed, and I really appreciate it. Many Thanks.

However I think they maybe ripped from the TV special and not the studio recorded tracks released on itunes and amazon? I may be wrong?

Im still looking for I believe too.

Thanks

Chris

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh yeah. The versions I have are from the special. Guess I should replace them with the soundtrack versions, but I like the added banter. Which I Believe do you want? I have the one from last year's parade and can send that if you want.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
That would be great, Id love last years Kermit version. Id also like to have the studio release from this year too with whatserface on it!

COcon14675@aol.com

Chris

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Can somebody help me find "Room in Your Heart" from the MCC soundtrack? :confused::eek:

dannysays

Reaction score
Looking for mp3s

Hey all....I used to be a VERY regular poster here, years ago....I've been away a while, but it's great to be back. This site is as welcoming and wonderful as ever.

I know that these pages are saturated with people requesting mp3s, and I hope no one will mind my joining in to request the same. I'm looking for mp3s of the following:

1) Carol Sing from Muppet Family Christmas
2) True Blue Miracle from Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
3) Keep Christmas with You from Christmas Eve on Sesame Street (either version or both)
4) Muppet Christmas Carol (entire album)

Thanks all....I appreciate any help you can provide. My e-mail address is deliriummadness@yahoo.com.

Dan