1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Skeeter Muppet, Sep 3, 2002.

1. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Indeed, as I made plain many times before, I worship the page she types on!
    :zany:
    Thanks Dave. I was considering asking for some John Denver and muppets songs, but I suppose I should make an attempt to buy the CD now that it's out.
    ;) On the other hand, I already have the edited version which I got last Christmas, so I'll get back to you on that. Say, here's a good one for ya! Anyone have any MP3's from the TV version of A Christmas Together?
    Thanks for the file Randal!
  2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Later I'll have two albums from SS. Just wait and I'll get those up. Maybe later I'll have TV versions of "A christmas together" and "Elmo saves Christmas." I wished I had the CD version of Elmo saves christmas but I don't. I do have one song from the cd I'll get that ready too.

Sesame Street Sing Along (One song is missing because the person didn't have the verison)
    http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=09BD12F328E40C0E

Merry Christmas from Sesame Street
    http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=4170D70F27EDD955

(PS I'll have Elmo up later on)
  3. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

this is so awesome!! thanks! :crazy:
  4. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

So... anyone on that Red And Green Muppet Christmas album?
  5. ChellisPal

ChellisPal Member

Anyone have the Horatio Sanz song from SNL with Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo and Animal
    Thanks!
  6. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Just PM me your e-mail addy and I'll send it along, ChellisPal.
  7. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Dave, I would love that too, if that's okay.
  8. Fragglemuppet

Wow Kyle, you're certainly going crazy with yousendit, aren't you? And we're all grately enjoying the bennifits, thanks!
    As for A Green and Red Christmas, I personally will not ask for any songs from it, because it is so new, I'd like to have a chance at honistly buying it first. I won't consider getting it online until at least after Christmas.
    ;)
  9. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Just sent it to your e-mail, Bry. :zany:
  10. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Thanks, Dave! Also thanks to Ryan and Kyle for their contributions to the cause as well. I want to gather as many Muppety Christmas songs as I can in my library so that I can play them on a rotation in my room during the holidays. I intend to make this year as Christmassy as I can. And Christmas isn't complete without the Muppets to me.
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Welcome to everyone. And your right Bryan. It doesn't feel Christmasy without the Muppets singing some christmas songs. I'll have some more up later. I have two songs or skits that were on the Ed S. DVD filled with two muppety things. I'll have those up here soon.
  12. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

LOL... nevermind on that Green and Red album, I got it last night at Wal-Mart.
  13. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

14. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

15. Fragglemuppet

That's terrific, thanks!
    :)
  16. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

17. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

18. silentdante

silentdante New Member

Hi, I just stumbled across this looking for a digital version of the 1984 Sesame Street Christmas Sing Along. It looks like the YouSendIt has expired. Does anyone have a copy they could send? My brother took our copy of the tape, and now he's clear across the country. Please, I'm dying to hear this album again. It's not Christmas without it.
  19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

If you send me your email I'll send you the whole album but sorry that one of the songs isn't included because the guy who had all them didn't have the that one song. Is this going to be alright? Let me know.
  20. silentdante

silentdante New Member

Excellent, thank you! I'll PM my address. If I can figure out which song is missing, I may be able to convince my brother to rip it from the tape and send that along to whomever wants it.