Muppet Central Chat Room ?

BorkBork

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
borkbork:

well post on here when there is a scheduled chat, as even on toughpigs no one seems to be there on sundays. also, cant wait til ya add more muppet art, your muppet art on there has a ncie minimalistic yet soft look!
I'm glad you like my muppetpaintings there. I intend to to all grafix myself on the site, and will give it an individual look from it. As i said earlier i still need some ideas for the site, all i know is that i want to dedicate it to the muppets :big_grin:

About scheduuling. I really don't want to scheddule chats, i think its better if people come on whenever they want and the chat is online 24/7.

Originally posted by Luke
I have access to a java chat room that isnt IRC based, and is probably easier than anything on Delphi or most of the other scripts out there.
This chat is easy too, believe me, and it's not hard to register a nickname either. There is a simple log-in and then you're in.

If you want an adress for your server (home server?) i suggest DNS to go (www.d2g.com). You get an adress that is associated with your IP adress. you get a program that runs in the backgound and connects to the d2g server, so that if you have a dynamic ip that changes from time to time it's always updated with your DNS adress. Pretty cool. I have one for my ftp-server, and it works perfectly. It's free to!!!

/Anders

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

If nobody else (specifically Phil and the moderators) mind - there might be a little temporary solution if you go to http://www.muppetchat.cjb.net

You type /nick ?????? to change to whatever username you like. I found you could do this with CJB about a year back and just remembered it.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Thats great !

A tip, you need to pull the bar dividing MC from the Chat Room up.

So whens the next scheduled chat ?

See ya

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Warrick & Others,

The chat is happening right now so everyone come and join in !

A tip on the bar - you can resize it by left clicking on the black line above the chat and pulling up !

Luke

Reaction score
Hey,

If anyone is around on the forum and would like to chat then click here

I am bored although i've just discovered the 'Chipmunks' on CD so it is not terminal !

FellowWLover

Reaction score
If there are no plans to install a chat program here, how about the private message feature?

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
I would like to see someone set up an IRC "#muppets" somewhere...

Luke

Reaction score
Nice of someone to mention there were weeknight chats there nowdays ! Hmmmmmm