Muppet Central Chat Room ?

Luke

Reaction score
I wanted to mention this but had nowhere to do it so here i am - there are 72 people online right now (or at least they have been recently cos i know that the cookies keep you logged in for at least an hour or so). Wow !

Worryingly enough - Jim Henson is listed as having been at the forum, i guess he just can't resist 'Asking Ken' either !

BorkBork

Reaction score
Yes, i think using Jim's name as a screen-name is to step out of line a little bit.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah, i do think it could be seen as in bad taste once someone starts posting under the name.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wrote the individual when they registered (about an hour ago) concerning the name.

BorkBork

Reaction score
I would like to announce that i have now a chatroom on my website. That's all there is at the moment, haha. I still need some ideas for the webpage, but feel free to chat :wink:

Muppetlabs is here

beaker

Reaction score
borkbork:

well post on here when there is a scheduled chat, as even on toughpigs no one seems to be there on sundays. also, cant wait til ya add more muppet art, your muppet art on there has a ncie minimalistic yet soft look!

Luke

Reaction score
I have access to a java chat room that isnt IRC based, and is probably easier than anything on Delphi or most of the other scripts out there. I wouldn't mind hosting it from my servers as some kind of a temporary solution for muppet fans but people need to know where it is, perhaps if the location could be made 'sticky' or something. You just type a nick and it pops up in a window half delphi chat size so it wouldn't stop people surfing away from the site either.

I guess it depends how concerned we are round here that there is some kind of temporary thing till the summer.

Luke

Reaction score
Maybe for you babe but it's thundering outside here in ol' Great Britain !