Muppet Central Chat Room ?

Luke

Reaction score
About 40 people online at the same time every single night and nowhere for us to exchange idle gossip about Muppet lingerie!

If anyone wants Phil to proceed as fast as his froggy little legs can carry him with sorting out a chat room gimme a 'he-ll yeah'

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Im not gonna be naughty again, So ill say **** Yeah !

(I put those *'s there myself folks!)

I just wanna know why Luke is online at 3:06 in the morning...

See yas

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Yeah a chat room would rock. What is the status on that?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We understand that chat is something many of you would like to see return and we hear what you are saying. Everyone's opinions are valued. We are working on a variety of projects right now, but we'll try to test some chat alternatives later this summer.

A few weeks ago, Rick did present a stable chat solution for everyone here to use and few took advantage of that opportunity. It may be something to look into in the meantime.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah as Scarecroe mentioned, Toughpigs has a Delphi chat room so seeing as people are used to Delphi we might as well all use that for now. Perhaps people could post in this thread when they know a Toughpigs chat is happening or planned to happen so that all the (chat starved) Muppet Central people have the opportunity to join in.

To start off with - Toughpigs usually has an organised chat every Sunday night at 8pm Eastern Time (1am in the UK, 2am CET). All the usual friendly folks are there so come and join in this (and every) Sunday over at The Toughpigs Chat Room

I'll try to keep this thread open with other Muppet chats as and when i know they are happening.

Luke

Reaction score
Hey guys, the Toughpigs chatroom is now open for anyone who wants to chat while browsing Muppet Central - just click here and it should open up in a new window !

beaker

Reaction score
wow, 71 users online. well, if everybody posts real fast it can be like chat^_^